Plain t shirts
BEST PLAIN T SHIRTS ONLINE AT MUSELOT
There is not much that can go wrong with a plain t-shirt. That means it can only be good news. If it’s a classic plain white t-shirt with blue denims or a plain black t-shirt under a string dress, and dudes a plain white t-shirt with some navy shorts is a look to die for. At Muselot, we aim to give you the best of comfort and style. We hope our plain t-shirt collection for men and women can bring in some fun (and comfy) addition to your closet.
How to style a plain t-shirt?
A plain t-shirt is a staple in every closet. Here are 5 tips on how to style a plain t-shirt :
- A plain t-shirt with a pair of denims can never go wrong. Skinny fit, mom jeans or bell bottoms, joggers or shorts, no mistake can be made. The classic round tuck will never go out of style.
- Layering is a personal favourite. Starting with a plain t-shirt, you can layer as much as you wish. A string top over it with a chunky sweater or denim jacket or a button up sweater with an overcoat will make for killer looks.
- For a more casual look, a plain t-shirt turned crop top is a killer look. The classic front knot with a pair of shorts coupled with a fanny pack or sling bag can be a cute outfit for a casual day out.
- If boho is your jam, then a classic plain white or black t-shirt can be your ultimate best friend. A plain t-shirt with a midi printed skirt with chunky jewelry and a hat is a look that never grows old.
- Going for a formal look? No problem. A white plain t-shirt with a suit or tailored skirt can save your day.
DIY ideas for plain t-shirts?
Are there plain t-shirts that you have not been wearing for a while? Here are 3 DIYs to revamp an old plain t-shirt:
- Paint your way : Get your creative hat on and sketch out a design. When that’s done all you have to do is paint your heart out.
Tip - Use fabric paint so it does not wash out.
Tie dye : Tie dye is the trend doing the rounds of late and no one's complaining. I absolutely love them. Tie dying is a great way to upgrade any plain t-shirt.
- Thread up : Embroidery is so nowadays. It is a creative and unique way to revamp any plain t-shirt.
How can an old t-shirt be put to use?
I will be the first to admit, I never knew there was more to a t-shirt than simply wearing it on me. So, for those of you who are like me, here are 5 ways that you can reuse an old t-shirt:
- They can be made into a blanket.
- They can be turned into tote bags.
- They can be made into wall hanging decor.
- They can be turned into a crochet rug.
- Last but certainly not the least, they can be turned into a toy for your furry buds.
How to convert a plain t-shirt into a printed t-shirt at home?
Everybody loves a fun printed t-shirt. And what better way than to have your very own plain t-shirt turn into a customized printed t-shirt right at home. Does that sound like something you would like to try, here is how to do it:
- Get a t-shirt transfer paper.
- Pick a high quality image of the print of your choice.
- Take a print out of the image and cut it out.
- Take a cotton pillowcase and lay it on a flat surface.
- Set your iron as a heat press and iron the plain t-shirt.
- Place the printout facedown and iron over it.
- Let the area cool out for a while and then peel the paper.
- Voila! Your plain t-shirt is now turned into the latest addition to your printed t-shirt collection.
What's the most popular t shirt color sold?
I am sure every closet will have a couple of plain t-shirts. But what are some of the most popular t-shirt colours sold?
A consensus from a few websites have shown that (drum roll), black , white , navy, grey and red are the most widely sold color t-shirts.
If not the other colors, I am sure a plain black t-shirt is definitely sitting somewhere in your closet. Am I right or am I right? :D
What is the best plain T shirt for women for everyday wear?
Although there cannot be one specific answer for this question per se as it would depend on the style and type of fit you are looking for.
But if you are looking for the best plain t-shirt to wear everyday then I would take it that comfort is a priority. Plain t-shirts for women that are well fitted and made from soft fabric and little stretch are the way to go for any type of day.
However, it is no secret that a plain black t-shirt is a staple for every wardrobe, which is ever perfect to wear everyday.
Why should you choose our t-shirts?
At Muselot we aim to bring you the best of comfort and style. Each garment is made from 100% combed cotton to give you that extra comfort over a wide range of colours (I'm sure there would be a colour for everyone). Besides that we also stand for inclusivity for every size with our range of sizes from S to 5XL.
All the processes involved in making the products are done with the utmost care for the environment by using water based, biodegradable and non- toxic ink.
We aim to bring smiles to your daily life, with one comfy t-shirt at a time :)