Coffee brown mens plain t shirt
Men's Plain t shirt in solid coffee brown colour
This coffee brown men's plain t shirt speaks volumes about your style.
Pair this solid mens stylish t shirt will cool white sneakers for casual look and black loafers for a semi formal look.
- Made with love in India
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printing
Our DTG printers print with precision and higher details. Epson Ultrachrome DG inks are used here to make sure your printed designs are stretch-resistant. No ‘hide and seek’ with the design.
The classic Inkjet technology achieves a lot more detail than any traditional screen printing method.
After all, the difference is in the details.
- Superior production process
Our entire process is eco-friendly, inks are water-based, bio-degradable, and non-toxic. We use the newest inks and pre-sprays which have absolutely no odor. You can be confident that our print has high durability and washability.
Our process of fully automated and paperless is the secret sauce that makes our operation teams run at optimal efficiency.
- Pre-washed and Pre-shrunk
Our t-shirts are made with 180 gsm bio-washed material for a soft and silky fabric finish, along with superior color brightness.
Pre-washed and dried means they will fit the same on day one as day one hundred.
- Classic fit
Perfectly tailored fit that runs true to size. No trendy cuts or embellishments, just a simple silhouette that's been refined to fit right in all the right places.
- Solid colors are 100% combed cotton.
The comfortable lived-in feel of 100% combed cotton makes it an instant favorite in your wardrobe. Stays wrinkle-free, smooth, and doesn’t let you feel hot!
Heather colors are a mixture of cotton and polyester. Melange Grey is 83% cotton and 17% polyester. Charcoal Grey is 57% cotton and 43% polyester.
- Multiple checkpoints
Checkpoints throughout the process ensure your garments are printed, packed, and shipped correctly.
Every t-shirt is meticulously checked for best print and color results.
- Neat packaging
T-shirts are professionally folded and carefully inserted into the self-sealing poly mailers with UV protective coating inside. Resistant to punctures and tampering. Large orders are packaged in a corrugated box.
Washing and Care Instructions
Washing: Wash inside out with cold water and with similar color garments using a gentle cycle.
Drying: Tumble dry at low or gentle cycle or simply hang-dry.
Ironing: If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting.
Don'ts: Do not bleach and do not dry clean.
Shipping and Delivery
Under normal circumstances, all orders are printed upon order and dispatched within 3-4 working days of placing them.
For the current timeline around the COVID-19 situation, it is taking about 7-9 days to dispatch the orders on the basis of current order backlogs.
For full updates regarding the COVID-19 situation, refer to this page.
Once the orders are dispatched, the delivery timeline ranges between 3-9 days depending upon your location as follows -
Zone A - Within Chennai - 3 days
Zone B - Within Tamil Nadu - 3 days
Zone C - Other metro cities - 5 days
Zone E - Northeast and J&K - 9 days
Zone D - Rest of India - 7 days
Returns and Replacement
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Muselot purchase.
We offer a 7-day free replacement, if there are any issues with the order, like manufacturing error, printing issues, wrong order delivered, and such. In case a replacement order is arranged due to quality issues, there is no need to send the original order back to us.
We do not issue replacements, if products were delivered accurately, however, you wish to have another size/color OR Garments being shorter/longer than in the sizing chart if they correspond to set tolerance (+/- 1 inch).
We offer a partial refund if the order could not be delivered due to negligence on your part like incomplete/incorrect address, door/premises/office of delivery location is closed at every delivery attempt, you are not contactable when the post-man arrives at your delivery location or you simply refused the delivery. The shipping expenses would be deducted and you get a partial refund in any of the above circumstances.
To read the full refund policy, click here.
✅ Muselot's 6-point checklist
Free shipping on all orders. Cash on Delivery costs 50 Rs. handling charges.
Safe payments via all credit and debit cards, Netbanking, Wallets like Freecharge, PhonePe, Mobikwik, etc. and PayPal®
All orders sent with an Insured and Trackable Shipping service. You get a Tracking number for every order.
Free replacement for quality issues or wrong product delivered within 7 days of the delivery date.
Lost in transit orders resent free of cost. Just contact us if you don't receive the orders post 7 days of the estimated delivery date.
Real humans on our support helpdesk! Feel free to connect with us at email@example.com. We reply within 7 hrs.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
BEST PLAIN T SHIRTS ONLINE AT MUSELOT
There is not much that can go wrong with a plain t-shirt. That means it can only be good news. If it’s a classic plain white t-shirt with blue denims or a plain black t-shirt under a string dress, and dudes a plain white t-shirt with some navy shorts is a look to die for. At Muselot, we aim to give you the best of comfort and style. We hope our plain t-shirt collection for men and women can bring in some fun (and comfy) addition to your closet.
How to style a plain t-shirt?
A plain t-shirt is a staple in every closet. Here are 5 tips on how to style a plain t-shirt :
- A plain t-shirt with a pair of denims can never go wrong. Skinny fit, mom jeans or bell bottoms, joggers or shorts, no mistake can be made. The classic round tuck will never go out of style.
- Layering is a personal favourite. Starting with a plain t-shirt, you can layer as much as you wish. A string top over it with a chunky sweater or denim jacket or a button up sweater with an overcoat will make for killer looks.
- For a more casual look, a plain t-shirt turned crop top is a killer look. The classic front knot with a pair of shorts coupled with a fanny pack or sling bag can be a cute outfit for a casual day out.
- If boho is your jam, then a classic plain white or black t-shirt can be your ultimate best friend. A plain t-shirt with a midi printed skirt with chunky jewelry and a hat is a look that never grows old.
- Going for a formal look? No problem. A white plain t-shirt with a suit or tailored skirt can save your day.
DIY ideas for plain t-shirts?
Are there plain t-shirts that you have not been wearing for a while? Here are 3 DIYs to revamp an old plain t-shirt:
- Paint your way : Get your creative hat on and sketch out a design. When that’s done all you have to do is paint your heart out.
Tip - Use fabric paint so it does not wash out.
Tie dye : Tie dye is the trend doing the rounds of late and no one's complaining. I absolutely love them. Tie dying is a great way to upgrade any plain t-shirt.
- Thread up : Embroidery is so nowadays. It is a creative and unique way to revamp any plain t-shirt.
How can an old t-shirt be put to use?
I will be the first to admit, I never knew there was more to a t-shirt than simply wearing it on me. So, for those of you who are like me, here are 5 ways that you can reuse an old t-shirt:
- They can be made into a blanket.
- They can be turned into tote bags.
- They can be made into wall hanging decor.
- They can be turned into a crochet rug.
- Last but certainly not the least, they can be turned into a toy for your furry buds.
How to convert a plain t-shirt into a printed t-shirt at home?
Everybody loves a fun printed t-shirt. And what better way than to have your very own plain t-shirt turn into a customized printed t-shirt right at home. Does that sound like something you would like to try, here is how to do it:
- Get a t-shirt transfer paper.
- Pick a high quality image of the print of your choice.
- Take a print out of the image and cut it out.
- Take a cotton pillowcase and lay it on a flat surface.
- Set your iron as a heat press and iron the plain t-shirt.
- Place the printout facedown and iron over it.
- Let the area cool out for a while and then peel the paper.
- Voila! Your plain t-shirt is now turned into the latest addition to your printed t-shirt collection.
What's the most popular t shirt color sold?
I am sure every closet will have a couple of plain t-shirts. But what are some of the most popular t-shirt colours sold?
A consensus from a few websites have shown that (drum roll), black , white , navy, grey and red are the most widely sold color t-shirts.
If not the other colors, I am sure a plain black t-shirt is definitely sitting somewhere in your closet. Am I right or am I right? :D
What is the best plain T shirt for women for everyday wear?
Although there cannot be one specific answer for this question per se as it would depend on the style and type of fit you are looking for.
But if you are looking for the best plain t-shirt to wear everyday then I would take it that comfort is a priority. Plain t-shirts for women that are well fitted and made from soft fabric and little stretch are the way to go for any type of day.
However, it is no secret that a plain black t-shirt is a staple for every wardrobe, which is ever perfect to wear everyday.
Why should you choose our t-shirts?
At Muselot we aim to bring you the best of comfort and style. Each garment is made from 100% combed cotton to give you that extra comfort over a wide range of colours (I'm sure there would be a colour for everyone). Besides that we also stand for inclusivity for every size with our range of sizes from S to 5XL.
All the processes involved in making the products are done with the utmost care for the environment by using water based, biodegradable and non- toxic ink.
We aim to bring smiles to your daily life, with one comfy t-shirt at a time :)